Bella and Edward~ My brand of Heroine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella and Edward~ My brand of Heroine!

Okay, so if you have read the Twilight Series, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about... how COULDN'T you?!? This is a site supporting Belward, or Bella and Edward. The Change, Jacob, the Volturi, anything or anyone... Love is always enough for Bella and

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rethinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*I love all Cullen Boys!*
Twilight Guru :)

rethinking Empty
PostSubject: rethinking   rethinking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:44 pm

well, i thought about it, and i dont HATE jacob, i mean after the 3rd book, you cant help but feel sorry for him.... he wants something he cant have, i know the feeling. so yeah, but i still dont think hes a great character....
Back to top Go down
https://bella-n-edward-love.board-directory.net
glamergirl23

glamergirl23

rethinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: rethinking   rethinking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:48 pm

*I love all Cullen Boys!* wrote:
well, i thought about it, and i dont HATE jacob, i mean after the 3rd book, you cant help but feel sorry for him.... he wants something he cant have, i know the feeling. so yeah, but i still dont think hes a great character....
i know what u mean by how u want seomthing u cant maybe have which im tryin 2 have but in the begining he was ok...but know hes not i mean he had no rigth the first time 2 kiss bella and then the second time she asked i was like wtf?
Back to top Go down

rethinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: rethinking   rethinking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:51 pm

seriously, i know. i mean, why would she ask that. 1st off, she got her hand broken by his stupid wolf face. secondly, hello? there's EDWARD! such a better choice! why would she ask? oh yeah. he gave her the guilt trip. so stupid, and immature, JUST LIKE HIM! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bella-n-edward-love.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

rethinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: rethinking   rethinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rethinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bella and Edward~ My brand of Heroine! :: If Bella and Edward dont stay together, I'll shoot someone! :: I really dont llike Jacob Black-
Jump to: